How do I install StatCounter using Multiply? Tudásbázis › Instalación
- Sign up for a free account at StatCounter and follow the steps to create your first project and generate your StatCounter code.
- If prompted, make sure to choose Multiply from the list of Installation Guides.
- Copy the StatCounter code (highlight + ctrl c).
- Log into your Multiply.com account (opens in a new window) with your username and password.
- Go to "My Account".
- Select "Customize My Site".
- Select "Edit" from the area labeled "About Me".
- After Step 7 (above) and "Edit Box" will pop up. Paste the StatCounter code (ctrl v) into the "Welcome Message" section. Select "Save".
- At the top of the page under "Site Customization" select "Done".
StatCounter is now active on your Multipy.com site and will immediately begin recording visitor information.
These instructions have been compiled and verified: October 2012